Friday 16 December 2011

Montu Arts - Cyclonious



I love it when I check my inbox and there's some fresh music waiting for me!  This time around, it takes the form of East London based Cyclonious and his free EP, "Montu Arts".  Admittedly, I hadn't heard too much from this guy before but this is definitely worth a download, it's head-nodding Hip Hop in it's prime.  The fact that he's been co-signed by GlobalFaction in the shape of the video for "Don't Sleep" should be more than enough encouragement to take note; those guys know good music when they hear it!.


"Montu Arts", produced by DJ Vital, is a well selected blend of dope beats and thoughtful wordplay and acts as somewhat of a prelude to Cyclonious' debut album, "The Revival", which is due out early next year.  Follow @Cyclonious to keep up to date and download "Montu Arts" here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QBOGBSI7

No comments:

Post a Comment